CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
Customer must provide its Order number and E-mail address and all other information as required by Pickjo.in for all returns. RMAs are valid for twenty (20) calendar days from the date of issuance. Customer must allow for in-transit time for Products to be returned to Pickjo.in, as Pickjo.in must physically receive Products within the twenty (20) calendar days.
RMAs will be issued for authorized returns under one of the following categories:
- Defective OR Damaged Products
- Billing or Shipping discrepancies. Order Number should be clearly visible on the address label of the Product packaging when it is returned to Pickjo.in.
- Any issues with your order must be reported over the phone or over the email to our Customer Service Team within 2 working days of receiving the goods in case of defective goods OR Damaged Products. For billing and shipping discrepancies, you must inform us within 24 hours of placing the order.
- All returns must first be authorized by a member of our Customer Services Team, at which time you will be supplied with an Order Number which must be used at all times.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a refund/exchange/credit for any opened products unless it has any defect.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange for the return of relevant products. No shipping charges will be refunded. We recommend using a recorded delivery service for insurance reasons.
- Refunds will be issued for the cost of the item only, postage costs will not be refunded. The surcharge will be deducted where applicable.
- A Return Material Authorization (RMA) form should be duly filled and attached to the returned goods.
- A photograph of any damaged goods must be received by our Customer Service Team within 24 hours of receiving the shipment.
- Only then we will be able to provide you Return Material Authorization for damaged goods. The release of Credit OR arrangement of reshipment will be done only once original goods are received back to us.
- We must receive the item(s) back within 14 days of receipt in an unopened and resaleable condition.
- Any orders returned to us because we were supplied insufficient address details are subject to a re-delivery charge as mentioned in our delivery terms.
- Nothing in these terms shall affect statutory rights of any consumer.
In-case discrepancy with product quality, Pickjo.in at its discretion may decide product recall. The customer is legally responsible to return the recalled product to Pickjo.in, on receipt of goods, will offset any outstanding payment and shall refund the excess to the Customer as applicable.
Payment Refund Policy:
If the customer cancels his/her order before dispatch of the product then full payment will be refunded to the customer’s account through EBS. And this process takes 5 to 7 days.